Thursday, October 22, 2009

You can suck my..

Just wanted to write something.

So let´s get at it.
1. You know that title made you curious..
2. You might be a freak.. why? You saw the title; You do the math.
3. You know you can suck it, but
4. I wont allow you to.
moving on to...

anyway, let´s make this perfectly clear.

I am working on the following.
-48 Comix, yeah you got it right the first time. Fourtyeight, that´s 48...48 comix!
And I ain´t including thoose 14 comix that are on the web at this moment, so, there are beside thoose 48 other comix.

- Some screenplays for movies.. infact there are one, for now anyway, suggestion on a screenplay for a japanese movie. I can´t tell you what it is about - It is however an independent moviecompany that are interrested tough.

- A possible contract on a book

so, you have read the title.
You Do now what is going around in the world (google Gypsy italy, hey even Madonna says so) and you might be extremly afraid by the fact that once again the fascist, nazy, racist fuckers are getting there pants wet.

So you Have read the title and if you (nazis, fascist and racists) are dumb enough - well We all know you are, that´s why you are what you are - let me get this clear what the title is about this time; You can suck my cock!

I ain´t leaving; Go FUCK YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!














What have You done the past days huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment