Thursday, December 2, 2010

Nosebleed and fainting

Am I then being considered a opressed human being?

Lets face it is rather cold outside, so after some day with high fever wich has resulted in fainting and nosebleed among other things I have came to the conclusion that going outside without covering my nose, my face is by all means, according to the fascists in the swedish political party named folkpartiet, I am considered an opressed humanbeing... oh, yes I am.

Now, the folkpartiet doesn´t ofcourse want me or anyone to freeze as much so they will have nosebleed or even fainting. That I have to carry that to prevent myself for getting even worse, I have to take those precations however.
And, here is the interresting thing. According to the folkpartiet (did I mention they are fascist??)
folkpartiet wants, and this law has just been passed on, that no one should have the right to wear a niqab.
Why? Becouse they (the fascist party) seems to think that people should be able to watch facial expressions when they talk to other people.
Now, I am deafh on one ear and having about 40% hearing capability on the other ear - so I am in need of reading peoples mouths/lips... do I think that the new law is a good idea? In case you haven´t read the entire post, here it comes ONCE AGAIN; folkpartiet is a FASCIST political party. Or to You who don´t understand - No I Do Not Like The New Law.

Religious symbols are not a way of opression.
Religion is not opression.

Politics, Now - there you have the true opressionist and fascists and the swedish folkpartiet (beside the swedish democrats) are the biggest fascist scums of sweden, today. On second place? Each and every other political party.

Religion is about beliefs.

We, as a people have the right to chose to believe or reject whatever religion we want. We have the right to believe or reject any political ideoligy we want.
But, putting up new laws (treaths) against people for their religious believes are nothing else then fascistiod, stupidity and fearmongering.

So. Am I gonna cover my nose, my face in order to not catching any cold or starting to bleed from my nose in public?
The idea behind this post was that I would have ended this with something like; "No, as a pure protest I am gonna wear some facial mask."
But as longer into this post I have come, I have actually changed my mind so the verdict is like this.
Tomorrow, I might faint, I might have nosebleed and that is becouse of the unhuman new stupid law. Thank you fascist party and let me clean my blood on your doorpost, this will Not be pretty.. but as long as you can have your intollerant valoues intact atleast you and your followers doesn´t give a shit.

It is always someone elses fault now isn´t it?

















As a sidenote.
I am white/caucasian, all my friends are either muslims/arabs, japanese, korean, Thai, Vietnamese, Chinese (Hong Kong residents), Colombians, Argentines (we love to talk fotball over the internet), Mexicans, french, turkish, Serbians a spanish couple (the guy is from Madrid (who was the center of the fascist government in the 40s/50s) and the girl is from Barcelona, I call them "Romeo and Juliet" and they smile, maby not for the simile on Romeo & Juliet, but that they have left their families and friends and that they love eachother and that they Don´t care what people have told them (from their point of view) that "your marriage will not hold, you are to unlike eachother".. now, 14 years later and 2 kids, they are as happy as ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment