Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Dan Choi


So who is Dan Choi?



I had never heard of him before, but after being really really upset (well I was frustrated and so fockin mad - more about that later on)
after reading Tila Tequilas blog over at Global grind. http://globalgrind.com/user/tilatequila/

So later on I saw she had this title; Tilas letter to the president. So I checked that out, you should to
here´s Tila letter to the president
http://globalgrind.com/content/789351/Tilas-Letter-To-The-President/

So for you who don´t have the time (I know, I don´t actually have the time myself-sometimes...no joke was intented). Dan Choi was an american soldier, served in Iraq... many of you might think and react on the word Was.
So is this Dan Choi.....dead?
No
He was, sacked. Kicked out from the army.
Why?
Becouse he is gay.
Is that really a big issue? I mean, come on, he loves men.. I guess it would have been better if he would have said "Oh I hate men.." And the seargents and all the other shitheads would have got their mental ejaculation and been thinking "Dear lord, he´s the man. We gotta keep him."
Becouse when in the army, you do sometimes need to fire a weapon, and weapon sometimes causes people their lifes.

But Dan Choi, if you ever read this. Stay your ground, be proud and don´t let Anyone, I mean Anyone, say or do anything that you or any other Bi/gay/lesbian humanbeing will get offended of.
I ain´t much into people who voluntary joins any army - yeah I am a pacifist.
But Dan, You are my hero for today, maby for the rest of the year. Be proud.


So, what was it that made me so fockin angry?
All the haters that coments to Tila on global grind, her youtube account. Come on, you may not like her, that´s fine, there is hard to like everyone (I know becouse I got my issues myself - thank you verry much). But coments I found on GG... they where Not about dislike, they where about passionate hate. You all make me freaking sick. I do really hope you all sleep well at night and seek help.. your hatred isn´t healthy, not at all. Believe me, I do hate things to and it litterly killing me from the inside.

But, I gotta end this in some possitive way, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment