Tuesday, September 14, 2010

WAR=Peace

Yes, it has been stated as a fact. It sounds like ludacris to some, but then again, if you haven´t noticed allready - the world (or the ruling elite) is MAD!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1311721/Tony-Blair-awarded-Liberty-Medal-Bill-Clinton.html

So, this also shows if You wanna get anywhere in the world today; these are the things you apperently have to do.
1. Spit in the peoples face.
2. Tell them how wrong they are for accusing you for it.
3. Kick them in the head.
4. Set them in prison since they got angry over your believes for peace...

but wait a minute, that doesn´t sound right now does it?

Imagine the chock the rest of us got since this awful peace of crap of humanbeing has lead (together with Bush and Cheney) have lead to 1.300.000 - that´s ONE MILLION TREE HUNDRED THOUSANDS * - deaths. Now that is how you make a good effort for peace.

If you all can excuse me for not writing so much on the matter, it is simply becouse I´m gonna go and kick someones head in. Why?
Well you know, I am a pacifist. Now give me that fockin price!!!!!!!!!

*
http://antiwar.com/casualties/

Maby this poor child agrees?














If someone don´t understand, war is sick and I don´t care who does it or for what reason they do it. The victims "speaks for itself". Apperently you will get rewarded and saluted in this world if you do something horrible, the lack of humanity is so freaking disgusting that no wonder that you all get what you have. I feel sorry for all of you, believe me I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment