Thursday, March 25, 2010

5 days behind

more or less.

But who´s counting?

Allready friday afternoon (yeah I live after the japanese timescale so sue me).

Actually I woke up som hour ago, on the floor, as usuall. Was more or less possitive that it was mondey. I actually did think "oh this week started off good now didn´t it?"

Judge by my surprise that it was allready friday. (Come on, atleast try to pretend that you are surprised to).

Can´t say I slept, I think I passed out actually.

Anyway, more drawings will be posted here - atleast I know one who have asked me to put something up. Thanks for your support girl.

More reviews on movies also.
More BDSM comix are also on the way.
Have quit one moviescript for now anyway. 3 is maby still 2 to many. On the other hand one of them is constantly being written on - it made me cry during some scenes.

So, spring is soon here, then after that summer follows shortly after and by then I Have to be Finished with the script. If I don´t hear from them (the movie company).. well, I´m going there by myself, with my demands, the script, the artwork for the house and scenes.
I´m obsessed with this one. Might be something to do with my authism to do... yeah, I got it. No need to panic or hiding about that. Some might (if there are any who actually read this) might go; oh, I allready suspected that.
So, life goes on, even without Momo san "Kono ai wa eien Momo san "HUFF". or the simple fact that it is friday and not monday. But, who gives a sh-t anyway?

In 15 minutes I´m supposed to laundry.. yeeeah.. good luck with that one asshole.. probably I end up in bed with aa paper and a pen, making drawings / Skisses to an manga ´that I´ll start on soon.... Yes, it is actually Momo trilogy. Just for I have the depression and feeling helpless right now, so why not work with it.

If I faint more times?
My only consern about that is; bleeeeeeeeeeh.
I need to stay awake and write, write write.

But for now, I try something uncommon - going to be and trying to sleep.

Wish me luck!!
Chinese calligraphy, meaning; Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment