Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The search for Chelsea King

Just got the news on this tragic horrific shit. <--- Excuse my language.

People goes really apeshit about the whole thing, posting comments that all sex offenders should be killed, whiped out and posting other hatefull comments.
Believe me, I know how you feel. The anger, frustration on all this - it is simply human reactions, it is.

The suspected has accordingly to the reports been assulting a 13year old and a 14 year old some years ago. Did you actually read that shit? We´re not talking about assulting a +20year girl/woman (that is shit whatever age, so don´t get me wrong) But a child?
I don´t wanna see Anyone having their life taken away -Not Anyone. This madness has to stop, in one way or another.

Sure, as stated above; I do understand that people wanna have "justice" and the guilty one gone forever. But believe me, Do Not Walk Down That Path Of Hatred.
The monster you fear and hate (rightfully so), you may become one yourself.

Yes it is easy to "jump on the bandwaggon" shouting kill him and them.

This is Not ment to be a disrespectfull post to Chelsea or her family. I might not even post this.

The Chile earthquake.
The Haiti earthquake.
America bombing, still, the shit out of Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan...

...and you sorry ass people still wanna see more death?

I can´t believe anyone of you. Sorry but I can´t.


One of my closests friends ever (she´s asleep now since 3 years), she got drugged, gangraped for 3 days.
She didn´t wanted anyone to know, If I would tell what happened I sure be killed... on the other hand, I died after she told me what have happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment