Monday, January 4, 2010

Nooo, please make them stop!!!

Catchy title eh?

Might even do a comic out from that..but, that´s another topic.

This will be a mish mash of, let´s see what I make out of it.

Got some news on Mongolian Death Worms, the new upcoming horror movie starring Cheryl Chin (yum yum), Samantha Nguyen (mmmm..^_^) and Vicky Pratt - people may say what ever they want, but I really like her films and I think she kicks ass. Hey even Kraken: Tentacles from the deep was a nice flick... me and tentacles you know.

Anyway, about the Mongolian death worms, they exist. Look it up for yourself. They can grow from 2 feet up to 5 feet (that´s 150 cm I guess) they live under the sand in the desert of Gobi...and here is the amazing this, they use either deadly shocks Or...hold on to your pants ladies and gentlemen.... they spit, Acid. How´s that for an horror premise?


Did I mention Cheryl Chin




















Or Samantha Nguyen


















I even might have mentioned Vicky Pratt

















Well now I did it twice and they all gonna be in Mongolian death worms. So you know I´m looking forward to that.
But, what about "please make them stop!!!"?
I saw that Steven R. Monroe is doing Mongolian death worms, so what about that?
He has done some ok low budgets before; It waits who starred Cerina Vincent. He also did Ogre (starred Katherine Isabelle, who actually had a body double in that shower scene in Freddy vs Jason, so don´t bather go there that she has done some nudescenes)
He also is under contract of doing the remake of.... I spit on your grave.
Of all what is holy, why the hell do anyone wanna make a remake out of that?

I might understand that some movies will be having remakes, some unfortunatly allready have, or being in production; Martyrs, Hellraiser (Pascual Laugier is Not doing that), Invasion of body snatchers (allready has to many remakes, see earlier post titled Remakes), Gwoemul, The crazies, childs play, Batoru rowaiaru, Scream, People under the stairs,Suspiria....and unfortunatly the list goes on and on and on..

So please please please. make them stop!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment