Friday, January 15, 2010

Tila Tequila

I´m so sad for you.

First she got shit for everything, then she got shit for something else, then for the engagement. Her wify falled asleep and Tila went out on Twitter and other forums to talk about it, she got shit for that.

Give the girl a fockin break.

I feel so for you Tila.
I lost my wife 3 weeks after our marriage (her sister actually did hold onto the ceremony). I also wanted to talk with people online and got shit, people was so extremely rude (still got comments about that) 3 years since now, and still getting hatred and shit for it.
I can´t believe the things you are going trough. Just checked the "interview" on your youtube account where this "police woman" started to ask you this stupid questions.

I feel so upset and ashamed about what humans can do to each other. I sneak in once in a while to your account on youtube and see the hatred from people putting comments, it makes me cry.

Stay strong Tila. You have thousands of true fans supporting you.
Never forget Tila, Always remember.

pekinobo

No comments:

Post a Comment