Sunday, June 27, 2010

Even legends sleeps

Or do they?

Was visited last night (ok it was during the day, but since my mental clock/time is japanese it was during midnight) I got visited by my mom, my sister and her husband. That was a surprise and I´m grateful that they did visit.

The timing was however not so good.

Since, as usual, I haven´t slept in 3 days - or to be honest 70 hours - prior at that time the came I was really out of it. Now moving on to 80 hours without any sleeping at all.
The reason is writing on the 3 moviescripts
-Voyerisme
-Rinjin
-Waikyoku
+ a fourth script wich goes under the working title "Kyomushugi kyou 2010"

14 existing comics
40 new comics
+ 4 manga comics (including the Momo trilogy)

39 moviereviews

a book.

..... and there is something called World cup in South Africa that will last 2 weeks untill Argentina can lift the trophy.

So am I busy?
Yes
Will I get some sleep?
In time
Do I miss Momo?
Always

Since some people don´t have any real bed or peace in their life, they might suffer from physical illnes, mental illness, war, worrying about how their next day will be - as if their homes will be demolished. This is my responce to why I can´t sleep.

Some have asked me and let me quote them; "Aren´t you worried that you will be hated if you do more of this?"
My answer is, as always; - I have been loved by Momo.


- Now Momoko always can sleep in pekinobos bed "HUFF"

1 comment:

  1. No wonder I couldn´t understand your text if you sleep that little. Get some F******* sleep. Man, this is your downfall if you continue - yeah I´m angry, never seen anyone with the fire you have for the things you like, but..get some sleep.

    ReplyDelete