Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Shojo no harawata


















http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0222817/
a.k.a. Entrails of a Virgin or Guts of a Virgin
A group of people are out in the countryside to take photos of a model, Kei (Megumi Kawashima). After they´re done, emh, with the photoshoot that is, they try to leave. A mysterious fog force them to take shelter in a cabin in the woods over the night.
While there a funny conversation starts between the men, however, their night will not be so joyfull.

Director/screenwriter Kazuo 'Gaira' Komizu is one perverted man. A male wrestling a female and he doesn´t hold back, the woman moans and litterly wets herself - ofcourse we even see that up and close.

The men are all scumbags more or less, wich is presented in a particiluar japanese humorish way.
-Kei, what is your plans?
-Eventually, I want to become a copy writer, I think.
-Any untalanted woman can win prizes for copy writing.

What a charming man, isn´t he?

But atleast they are more charming then the monster that lives in the woods. And he is huge… not only he, but his penis is also.

The monster and his monstruos ....













Gaira borrows from movies such as The evil dead and La bête* and those of you who have seen those you know what to expect from Shojo no harawata.

Evil dead vibes













But I give some clues on what you will find in this; a woman blowing of a branch on a tree.
Same woman tounge kissing a severed head.
A woman spitting out cum after a 69 act.
Dubbing moaning from all the woman.

My personal favourite scene?
Without any doubt the scene in the shower. You who have seen that will never forget it.
Infact that scene alone is worth the cost for the dvd.

-----------------------------------------------
No sir it´s to much, I´m afraid.
-----------------------------------------------
That makes me happy, I hope you´ll use me a lot.
I am sure you will be used a lot by Itoe.
-----------------------------------------------
You are like Dracula.
I am like Dracula. He also likes a young girls nectar.
-----------------------------------------------
I wonder what happened that day. I was scared, but I liked it.
-----------------------------------------------

Opening scene
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30CBOGVO-gk

* A review of La bête will be posted later.

No comments:

Post a Comment