Monday, December 28, 2009

He was sick

Some say that people who like violent movies, horror movies are somehow "evil" or they have some issues. Same goes for the ever growing hatred on BDSM and or FS comix.

What is there to like about horror movies anyway? They ask.

Some like the horror it brings, we might not be so scared that we are sleepless at nights (some movies have made me sleepless or at least awake at night though- actually at day becouse I tend to stay awake at night).

Some like the random/variety in killing - you know, new kill, new way of doing it on - just like sex from the Kama sutra you know?

I bet the same people who gives thumbs down on horror and violent movies are the same who glorify movies on/about war. Maby they sould visit some country that now are bombed, where people are being killed for the sake of... whatever the stupid cause may be.
"but war movies are so great, they show how awful war can be" they usually say. So?
When do we need a movie, or an complete genre for telling us that?
Hey, I kick you in the head, becouse then you will learn how bad it hurts.
See, the same thing.. actually that was a bad comparison I admit.

"Oh but it´s so disgusting when people make money out of horror movies or sexralated movies" (or comix).
Why?
Some people earn shitloads of money by writing books about some murder and a police or investigator gonna solve that. But hey, that´s a culture thing I guess.
Here in sweden some of the most famous books or writers earns there money of just cop related murder stories.
Do we really need that?
Do people really wanna read that?

I don´t read books (actually I´ve read one book - an biography- the first actually- Take Me There. Oasis. The True Story by Paul Mathur. See link below.)
So I might be to judgefull on this book readin thingy.

I´m in all this BDSM world of comic myself, so I should know the world that I present - or atleast my fantasy on the whole thing.

Actually I have a true and scary (maby even funny in a macabre way) story for you all. Are you ready?

I met a guy some years ago, we talked about various things and all of a sudden this happened.
(He)- So what do you do?
(pekinobo)- I write comics.
(he)- oh, are you any good?
(pekinobo)- Yes I am.
(he)- ok (smiles a little), something I might have read?
(pekinobo)- I doubt it. What do you work with?
(he)- I work at Nobel (that´s a swedish weapom manufacturer who sells missiles to Usa that they use on people in Iraq and Afghanistan....so, this man was actually causing people there lives).
(pekinobo)- Ok, I might tell you what kind of comix I draw (hey he was honest, so why not me?)
So I told him I draw BDSM and or horror comix.
You should have seen his face... he said; That´s when people rape? You are sick.

Well I guess he most have felt happy and healthy in his mind and soul, knowing he works for a company that sell shit so people actually dies. You should be proud (notice the irony)

...at least no one has died in my comix... not yet anyway.

http://www.amazon.com/Take-Me-There-Paul-Mathier/dp/0879518537

No comments:

Post a Comment