Monday, December 14, 2009

What do You mean?

-The movie sucked.
- what was so bad about it?
- The movie sucked!!111!!
-....ok, but was it the acting the script or?
- The movie sucked! Are you deafh???

Well that was one of my conversations (or at least I tried to have one) a while back.
Deafh? Yeah, we spoke on the web (writing). So the correct world/accusation/question would be "Are you blinde??" or something like that. maby even ask me if I could read at least..

I find this common these days, when asking someone about what they did think about the movie, that band, the comicbook or whatever it may be, people tend to be - afraid?
Don´t get me wrong, maby some don´t wanna talk about stuff like movies or.. maby they just wanna write or speak their mind (giving a comment) wich people should do more often.
The thing is, when they can´t or simply refuse to make you understand or maby they have a bad day so they don´t really care to answer back - or maby just write Fuck off!.

The internet (or the people on it) can sure be cruel sometimes. But, better be cruel here then in real life huh?

might also be that simple fact that some have problems with words in what language there ever might be.
hey, I struggle myself with the language myself; swedish, english, japanese, korean, norwegian, french, spanish, internetish (the language on internet is a language of it´s own, all that LOL, WTF, c u, and... I´m like what ???) portuguese, sign language (well sooner or later I gonna be deafh, so you go figure)..the only language I felt comfortable in is Momokish (or what one might call it in english - Momokiska in swedish) Or the language in drawing. Everyone can understand a drawing...right?

Personally I don´t care if anyone hates a movie that I like, or vice versa, I like to talk about movies (even more fun, to be honest if someone don´t feel the same as you.), music (while I still can listen that is ^_^ ) comicbooks, comicbook babes (drool) or whatever it might be. So people, please please please do Not care if I or anyone else likes/dislikes/hates/loves a certain thing, be ready to speak/write. Believe in your own opinion and make an everlasting moment of your feelings.

on the other hand, you may argue how much you want. Noriko Kijima was still a kick ass in hajirai machine girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment