Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Die zwei Leben des Daniel Shore


















So, am I gonna write stuff in german now?
Nope, just checked out a videoblog about the most wanted movie-/s in the nearest future..like in a half year or something, I guess.
Theese movies where the ones whom there was to vote for (will just name a few of them)
Iron man 2
Avatar
Gears of war
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
The wolfman
Tron:Legacy

So am I gonna see thoose? Probably NOT.
Why?
Don´t have time or simply don´t care, well actually The wolfman am I looking forward to.

So what´s the big deal, believe me, It Is A Big Deal, about Die zwei Leben des Daniel Shore? It is the only third movie that Morjana Al Alaoui has ever made.
Yeeeaaaaaaaaah..or something like that.
The movie what is it about then?
Sorry, you´re asking the wrong person, simply becouse I don´t wanna know.
Ok?
I am looking forward to it, becouse Morjana is in it. Get it?
I might even go to the world premiere, no I ain´t kidding, just to see her and maby get an autograph on the Martyrs DVD And also on Marock DVD (yes I bought it; $27 + $12 in shipment). Well, after her stunning, fantastic, unbelievable top class act performance in Martyrs I´m a bit ashamed, but I think I love her... (sumimasen Momo..)
Or as I said to a friend of mine "I don´t know if I should love the actress Morjana for that knock out performance or if it is the character Anna I feel for.." (still talking about Martyrs.
The answer I got; "Love ´em both."
So I guess I will, and Momo... yu nou ore konrinzai kan kakou oite koigokoro motte daremo... yakusoku Momo. Kono ai wa eien Momo san "HUFF".

Sorry for my rambling there.
So pekinobo maby gonna go on a world premiere. YEAAAAAAAAAAAH!! <--- In my dreams ^_^

Anyway, check the links out and keep your eyes open for this, somehow it will be a classic in the making.

Official trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNFvmTk2HTY

official page
http://www.danielshore.kinowelt.de/

A pic from the movie, something to dream on during theese dark boring months till the world premiere 11 February 2010 in Germany.














So what movie are You wanting/longing/lusting after?

No comments:

Post a Comment