Friday, December 25, 2009

Security tool

I fockin HATE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not know where I got it from, but after some googling on it, a LOT of people have got this shit. I think the one who created this should be... no I ain´t gonna give that to the creator - I ain´t.
But I can tell you this, the person ho have done that crap sure is the most hated man on the internet at the moment.
Why?
You who unfortunatly have had this - or still deals with this problem you know exactly why.
The rest of you, I hope you Never have to find out what the hell it is.

The pops up are from hell.
Update now
Do wanna stay unprotected?
do you wanna quit?
Are you sure?
and for each time you click a new pop up appears.
So why not get rid of it?
Using some anti spyware perhaps?
Tried and it seriously gets worse.

So I´m thinking, what do I do about this problem?

1. place the computer outside in the snow.
2. smash the computer to one million pieces.
3. Give it away so some nutbag can trash it with his/her car - like run it over or something.

For every sentence I write the pop ups appears - if I´m lucky.. sometimes it appears after every word I type. And, sometimes the computer shuts down - completely.

Thanks a Lot ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!
Now even my japanese moviescript has been lost! You, the programmer of this shit ass virus, you should be really lucky that I am a pacifist. Becouse it´s a long time since felt this anger.... oh man am I angry right now.

So why the hell write any further when this computer might shut down on me again and all this negative shit I have wrote has been absolutely wort Nothing At All?

No comments:

Post a Comment