Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Disney= Innocence?

There might be something wrong with the allmighty Disney company…or is it a good thing?
I have just found this page where it says that 8 Disney good girls gone bad. By bad meaning that they have posed in minimal or no clothing at all.
Before I checked the names out I honestly only could name theese; Vanessa Hudgens, Miley Curys, Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears. I got to admit also that I do not follow the Disney company, I do read and watch other types of comic/movies, but you allready knew that didn´t you?

So, who are the other four members of the disney company gone bad (or good, depends on how look at it)? Can you name them?

http://www.collegeotr.com/college_otr/eight_disney_good_girls_gone_bad_14466

My guess is this; theese girls isn´t allowed to be girls. As long as they are under contract the disney mafia tell them how to act, behave and so on. And when they finally (?) brake loose, they do it all the way.
I ain´t saying that All girls has it in them to take their clothes off and pose infront of a camera. But what do I know?
It also can be like this; they do it for the career - they might cash in extra for the new movie, album, concert or what ever they do when not posing seminude. Like promoting you know.

The trouble about this as I see it, theese young girls are more or less marked for life as… you know the word(s).
But who am I to “blame” them?
Why not cash in some green?
Who cares if some slob, +50 year old man with hair on his belly and back do whatever he does when looking at the pictures?
It´s all in the name of entertainment.

At least the +50 year old slob gets entertaint.

Adrienne Bailon

No comments:

Post a Comment