Saturday, July 4, 2009

Finally

Haven´t slept in 3 days now, if I can´t fall asleep now... I´m worried that I have to do something drastic. Whatever that may be...

Yesterday, 4th of july was an hectic day by any standard. I had the time to draw 3 pages on various comix, watch 2 movies. Write some on various forums. Go to the store and buy some food (yeah yeah I do eat sometimes) and then looking at the clock and noticed I have turned 34 years.

So....does that makes me bigger then jesus Christ and Bruce Lee? They bought fell asleep when they where 33 didn´t they?

Hoping to reach 40 now, when I still am around that is.

Also,some days ago I reached 500.
500 of what?
Death treaths. 500 death treaths...that´s gotta be an unofficial world record right there.

What movies I saw?
Il bosco fuori a.k.a. The last house in the woods. The other one... can´t remember that now.

Soon Martyrs is released in stores also... Yeah!! I do hope people buy that movie. it´s amazing - alltough as I wrote some days before; it leaves you empty, broken, missarable.

But don´t worry.
Soon I´ll be where I want to be, with Momo san.

Kono ai wa yuruginai Momo san "HUFF"
this love is forever Momo

Ja mata Momo
See you later Momo

Anyway, wasn´t I going to bed?
Damn right I was.
Take care and be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment