Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Letter looses always

Yesterday I talked to someone about having things all over the apartment floor, like comicmagazines and dvd´s. So, some minutes ago I tought "why not clean that up?" So I did...or, I tried to.

This might sound like the apartment is in a total mess, it isn´t.

Anyway, grabbed some magazines and out came an letter from the pile of magazines (all numbers of Taboo Illustrated, so now no one needs to ask) the letter by some odd reason wasn´t opened. That´s ok right?
If I say the letter was dated April ..... 2005?
Lucky me it was nothing special/important.... at least I hope so, becouse it´s still sealed.

The magazines was moved a bit tough.

So, what have we learned today?
Answer; don´t send me letters.

And by the way.
Yoyokagirinaku itsumo issho, oite mai munesanzun "HUFF"

No comments:

Post a Comment