Monday, July 13, 2009

quotes

I love quotes. I simply love it.

"Stay out of my fockin way, you fockers"
When Liam Gallagher was to give advice to new bands

"Becouse it´s better then having a boyfriend."
Liam Gallagher on why he grown a beard in 1995

If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there'd be peace.
John Lennon (1940 - 1980)

I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.
Mahatma Gandhi

By me
"When sleeping, no harm can be done, by any human. So go back to bed"

"It´s important to remember, but more important to forgive"

"There are three great comic writers and the other two are gary Roberts and Franco Saudelli"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Momoko Yanagisawa 1984-2006
"Outside it´s cold, inside house it´s warm, that´s important Momoko think"
On why she paid her neighbours rent for 9 months

"Momoko wear ring in heart, better then on finger"
When we got married.

"Momoko feels happy between legs"
When I got an erection and told her I was happy she was on my lap.

"Momoko don´t think it would make them happy if say stop."
When being asked by her sister why she let people tease her and laugh at her
----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Becouse it´s there"
George Mallory on why he wanted to climb Mount Everest

"The world will probably never know whether monsters are children or if children are monsters."
Henry James (1843 - 1916)

"I've always been interested in people, but I've never liked them."
Henry James (1843 - 1916)

"Give the audience what they want."
Alfred Hitchcock (1899 - 1980)

No comments:

Post a Comment