Sunday, July 19, 2009

Rain rain

and even more rain.
Looking out from my window I see how the water runs down the street, it litterly runs. I have no idea how much it has rained today. But hey, I feel comfortable inside my apartment, watching movies, writing and drawing comix. Writing on different forums. Reading some comix.

I also promissed that I would do a tribute part about thoose comicbook writers that I admire. It will come, but give me a few day now will you.

Planning to see the entire Xiang Gang qi an: Zhi qiang jian series tomorrow and review it here http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Movienasty/ . If the title doesn´t look familiar, then what about this "Raped by an angel" as it was called in western part of the world. I have the first 4 in this 5 part series. I haven´t seen them in a while and hope they are as good as I remembered them to be.

Xiang Gang qi an: Zhi qiang jian

No comments:

Post a Comment