Saturday, February 20, 2010

Alliance on the net

They exists, as in real life. As in sports, as in the dirty political world. No news there. But all the same it´s sad.

Always felt like a loner, someone who not take side - well sometimes I do and you know that.

Still though, without mentioning anyone or anything special. It is sad that it exists and fully understandable at the same time.
You see, if you find someone that you like, you may share the same interrests, background, valloues, taste and whatever it may be you lean into them/that person-s. Nothing unusuall by that. It´s "do you mess with my friend/-s, I mess with you!" kind of statement or what-to-call it.
It´s sad.
Sometimes I go to far, I know that, most people know that aswell. Asking questions even if I totally agree with someone (see more on the topic where I want people to write/talk about Why they Love or Hate music, movies, comicbookss, comicbooksbabes (drool...) or whatever it may be.
Usually when I meet people over the net and someone say/write that this movie is so good - and I agree with them I still have to ask what they liked about it and vice versa (if they didn´t like it and i didn´t like it either) Some people are verry friendly and nice, it itches in my fingers and wanna give their names away...WILL NOT HAPPEN...Becouse as I wrote (also in some topic before) I take good care of my friends.
But over at a forum there has clearly ben 2 maby even 3 or 4 group and they all love the same type of movies. ....

....and then the trouble starts, no one seen it coming. People get sad, angry, frustrated and so on. When you feel like standing in the middle looking at the whole thing. I want it all to end and that they will become friends. But...honestly I should keep away from people as much as I can, even on the net.

Write more on the moviescripts, more on the comix even if it´s could outside so it´s not exactly the best time to write on the comix in this coulder weather.

Anyway.
When people get in trouble, old friends I feel like I wanna help/support both of them. No one should be left outside when shit hit the fan so to speak. I like to know both persons side and most important, not taking side. I am who I am and I stand alone, as always. Some might like it, some tell me to go and fuck myself becouse it´s none of my business what´s going on then I´ll have to respect that I guess even if it´s hard, hard to see 2 or more people getting inwolved in the drama so to speak. I simply wanna show that I´ll be there for them showing my support and hoping everything will be better soon.

And I don´t really like people.

I like peoples oppinions from time to time and show them my oppinions etc etc.

But would I be smart, hahahaha pekinobo try to be smart....hahahahahahahahahaha...yeah..anyway.
I wouldn´t care about anyone and just do what ever feels better for me, and that would be?

What would be best for me?
Give a shit to what other people going trough?
Help them in some supporting way "I´m here for you if you need me" way
Maby pretend that I´ve nothing seen.
Or just go out from the internetworld and just think about myself and my writing, my drawing on comix. <----- the best and egoistic thing I can think off. But!....then it always persons who felt alone.

So I made this conclusion that talk to everybody, just normal talk. I can´t say no to a person feelings bad.

I HOPE EVERYTHING WORRKS OUT FOR ALL OF YOU, YOU KNOW WHERE YIOIU HAVE ME.


sTAY FRIENS -WORK IT TOGETHER

No comments:

Post a Comment