Sunday, February 21, 2010

More quotes

and some sort of reflection on last nights post.

Was really tired wich can be seen in the end of the post. Spelling and grammar misstakes ^_^

Anyway, about being there for friends and people in general, where ever they may live i decided to share this quote.

"Every day has 24 hours, but day has many timezone. So many more hours to be there for friends all over world and that is important Momoko thinks."
Momoko Yanagisawa

"No, you don´t live far away from me, you´re always in my computer LOL"
You know who you are ^_^;

"I wish I could have shared this moment with you, becouse I was alone"

"Passion and peace can never live together."
La vallée des fleurs

















"You want me to write you a dirty song?"
Gainsbourg (Vie héroïque)













"Maman, vous mettez´t sait qu'il a fait!" - "Mom, you don´t know what he did!"
Anaïs in Voyerisme

No comments:

Post a Comment