Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Quotes from movies

If you allready haven´t noticed I am a walking encyclopedia when it comes to quotes.
Not really but I love quotes.

This time from movies.

”She wasn´t raped. We know that atleast…”
Martyrs











"-Let us cut her mom.
- Okey. “
The girl next door

















"Hahaha, that tight pussy has choked them!"


















"-I want your body!
-Creep! I´ve heard that one before!"
Howard the duck

















"I'll be forgiven for all of this... Isn't that right, God?"
Furiizu mii


















"-Don´t worry, I be back, but first I got a cute blonde to entertain"
-You freak! She was a virgin!
-She ain´t no more.."
Big bad wolf

















"Time destroys everything."
Irréversible

















"-One last wish? Just one.
-Kill me!"
--------------------
"-Fascist country. I told you that France was ten years behind the USA. Here it comes - finally we have our George Bush."
Frontière(s)


















"There now, first she had two little holes. Now she has one big one."
Chaos


















"_Looks like christmas came a little early this year. Hope it was good for you hunny"
Jack Frost


















"-Fuck the game! Fuck BBK! And fuck this fucking bowling alley!"
Gutterballs


















"-Then who is in the living room?"
Opera

















"Anaïs, I think I see it to.."
Voyerisme (Take note that this is the working title of the french movie I´m writing on)


"-If you don´t believe in it, then why are you so scared?"
Rinjin (Take note that this is a workiing title of a Japanese movie I´m writing on)

" - Why?
- You shouldn´t ask, becouse you wouldn´t like to know why.."
Waikyoku (Take note that this is a working title on a japanese movie I´m writing on.)

1 comment: